Have you always wanted start your own business? Don’t miss our Entrepreneur workshop and find out about the best steps and processes to decide whether you are ready to start solo and what business you should go for.
The Entrepreneur workshop covers the key topics of your Entrepreneur’s journey:
How to find/select/confirm a good Business Idea?
– Market Research and Market Survey
– First Steps of Starting a Business: Company Name, Logo, Office and Activity
– Business Model and Business Plan
– Mission and Vision
– Sales Strategy
– Recruitment and Management
– Training and Evaluation
– Legal: What you should know
– Accounting: Choose the right solution
– Investment and Expenses
– Revenue and Taxes
– Finding Investors or VCs
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone starting a new activity or a side-business or planning to do so. Come with your own project and share it with the attendees. Get personal advice based on your project and your current situation.
Limited seating (12 to 15 people). Please buy your ticket in advance (For payment by cash or bank transfer please contact us by email or via Eventbrite).
– EARLY BIRD (Up to 10 days before the workshop): 1,590 baht,
– REGULAR (Up to 5 days before the workshop): 1,790 baht,
– LATE BIRD (Up to 1 day before the workshop): 1,990 baht.
Ticket at the door:
– AT THE DOOR: 2,190 baht (Only available if the event is not sold out).
Buy your ticket here: https://bangkokentrepreneurs.eventbrite.com
Contact us for groups (10+) or private workshop requests.
About the speaker:
Bart is a Digital Marketing consultant with more than 10 years of experience in Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing and Social Media. He has been running a Digital Advertising agency for 9 years in Paris and Bangkok, before launching Bangkok Entrepreneurs, a networking event, workshop and conference brand that became well-known in the local and regional Tech industry, exclusively through Digital Marketing.