Bangkok Entrepreneurs present a special Startup Grind Bangkok event on VR/AR (Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality) with 3 expert speakers on Wednesday December 7th, 2016 at Aloft Hotel Bangkok on Sukhumvit soi 11!
Don’t miss this unique event!
For the first time, Bangkok Entrepreneurs has gathered on the same stage 3 VR/AR specialists!
Join us and find out about the state of development of VR/AR in Thailand and the potential use for your business.
– Introduction to VR & AR
– Case study: Presentation of an AR project for Ferrari.
– Virtual Reality in Gaming
– Business Applications of VR & AR
– The Evolution of Mix Reality
1) Matt Harney is the CTO of Tech Art Love, but also
– CTO for Riddle.com
– Managing Director for Gamepunks (BMW xDrive challenge, Racing Empires etc.)
– Managing Director for Telekinetica ( indie games ).
– Senior Technical Lead for Specialmoves ( high-end London digital agency )
– Over 10 years experience in game development and animation
– Published articles and letters in magazines such as ‘Wired’ and ‘Net Magazine’
2) Alan Archapiraj is the CEO & Co Founder at MAD Virtual Reality Studio and also the creator of a Virtual Reality game named ARAYA (click here to see a video of the game)
3) Aaron Horrell is the CEO of Digital A.I.R., an advertising and creative studio using Mixed Reality.
Buy your ticket now on Eventbrite or register on Meetup and see you on Wednesday!
Startup Grind Bangkok by Bangkok Entrepreneurs
Wednesday 7 December 2016
7pm – 10pm
Aloft Hotel Sukhumvit Bangkok
Click here to buy your ticket now!