JOB OFFER: EVENT MANAGER
Bangkok Entrepreneurs Co., Ltd is now recruiting an Event Manager (Full Time).
The role of the Event Manager is to plan, manage and organize our Monthly Business and Social Networking Events:
- Contact and meet potential Speakers,
- Communicate with confirmed Event’s Speakers,
- Contact and meet potential Venues (Hotels, Coworking Spaces, Conference Centers, etc.),
- Communicate with confirmed Event’s Venues,
- Find, contact and meet potential Sponsors,
- Close Sponsorship deals,
- Manage 3 to 5 Events per Month: Speakers, Venue, Attendees, Ticketing, etc,
- Promote our Events (On Facebook, Meetup, etc.).
The ideal candidate for the Event Manager position is someone who:
- Likes organizing and attending Business and Social Networking Events and Conferences,
- Loves meeting people,
- Speaks good English and feels comfortable working in English (Phone, Email, etc.),
- Is interested in Business, Entrepreneurship, Startups, Technology, Finance and Venture Capital,
- Has a large Professional Network in the Tech, Hospitality and/or Event industries,
- Is good at making Friends, building Partnerships and getting new Customers,
- Has a strong Experience in Sales and/or Event Management,
- Is willing to work unconventional hours (not a usual 9 to 5, but still on a ‘40 hours per week‘ basis),
- Is able to work independently, make decisions, find solutions, be proactive.
If this looks like you and if you are quickly available for a full time job with a 30K Monthly Salary and solid commissions, then please send us an email in English with your resume and a short introduction (and nothing else) at email@example.com
Company: Bangkok Entrepreneurs Co., Ltd
Position: Event Manager,
Type: Full Time,
Location: Sukhumvit, Bangkok,
Salary: 30,000 baht per month + solid commissions.
Send your resume (and only your resume) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction (who you are and why you think you are the best person for this job).