Bangkok Entrepreneurs has been playing an active part in the Thailand Tech & Startup scene for the last 6 years.
It is now a local brand, famous for its networking events, Startup launches, Tech conferences and workshops.
Every month Bangkok Entrepreneurs is gathering 100+ professionals for conference and networking sessions.
Our usual attendees include Startup founders, Tech entrepreneurs, IT people, VCs and investors.
Corporate, universities, media and other organizations are also regular partners, attendees, customers or sponsors of Bangkok Entrepreneurs.
Want to know more? Read on!
Since early 2012 Bangkok Entrepreneurs has hosted some of the most famous players of the local Entrepreneur scene and Tech & Startup industry:
Paul Srivorakul (aCommerce), Ariya Banomyong (Line, Google), John Wagner (Facebook), Ben King (Google), Moo (Ookbee), Pawoot (Tarad.com), Supachai Kid Parchariyanon (MCFIVA – Rise Accelerator), Krating (Dtac, 500 Startups), Adrian Vanzyl (Ardent Capital), Aim (Hubba, Techsauce), Michael Trocherie (Wine Connection), David Jou (Pomelo), Krittee Manoleehagul (Sanook.com) and many many more…
Bangkok Entrepreneurs has been the place of choice for several official launches for the Tech community.
Several Tech companies and Startups have chosen our platform for their first official talk in English to the local Tech community, including Uber, Grab, Hotel Quickly or Washbox 24.
You’ve heared it first at Bangkok Entrepreneurs!
Bangkok Entrepreneurs has been the first organization to bring on stage in Bangkok companies like Google, Facebook, Line, Grab, Expedia, IBM Mobile Services, Amazon Web Services, Lazada, Zalora, Foodpanda, 11Street, Airbnb or Uber.
Bangkok Entrepreneurs has launched several successful Tech Conferences
Thailand Startup Summit, Thailand Mobile Summit, Thailand e-Commerce Summit and the Digital conference have all been successful events gathering 500+ industry professionals from Thailand and from the region.
John Wagner, Head of Facebook Thailand, for the first time on stage at Digital 16:
But Bangkok Entrepreneurs is more than that!
Bangkok Entrepreneurs claims a potential reach of more than 100,000 business professionals in Bangkok and beyond.
- Bangkok Entrepreneurs is the largest business meetup group (meetups with a business purpose, as opposed to social meetups) on Meetup.com with more than 5,000 members,
- Bangkok Entrepreneurs is a monthly networking event gathering all the player of the local tech scene (startups, entrepreneurs, corporate, media, investors, etc.)
- Bangkok Entrepreneurs‘ newsletter is sent every month to more than 3,600 subscribers,
- Bangkok Entrepreneurs organize unique Tech conferences gathering 500+ attendees for a whole day of talks and networking, such as Thailand Startup Summit, Thailand e-Commerce Summit, Thailand Mobile Summit and the Digital conference,
- Bangkok Entrepreneurs is a very well Search-Engine-Optimized website,
- Bangkok Entrepreneurs is or has been a proud Event Partner of famous events such as TechInAsia, TEDX Chiang Mai, The New York Times Luxury Travel Conference, Slush Singapore, Tech Sauce Conference, Echelon Thailand, Echelon Singapore, the IoT Show, Seamless Thailand, Millennial 20/20 Singapore, etc.
- Bangkok Entrepreneurs is also a Facebook Group, a Facebook Page, a Twitter Account and an Instagram Account.
- WebMob Digital is our Digital Marketing workshop brand. We help Entrepreneurs and managers to better understand the challenges of the digital transformation and to start using social media, digital advertising and other internet tools. WebMob Digital is also on Meetup.
Speaking at Bangkok Entrepreneurs events
Speaking at a Bangkok Entrepreneurs event is an opportunity to talk to and meet with the Thai and foreign business community in Bangkok.
This is also for the speaker the opportunity to add Bangkok Entrepreneurs to his/her list of speaking engagement.
Sponsoring a Bangkok Entrepreneurs event
Sponsoring a Bangkok Entrepreneurs event is the best way to promote you company, brand, products or services to a young and diverse audience of Thai and foreign professionals living and working in Bangkok.
Our audience is composed of:
- Young Thai and foreign business professional who speak English and live in Bangkok,
- Experienced Thai and expat senior manager working for corporate, startups or SMEs,
- Investors and VCs looking for the next idea to invest in,
- Students, teachers, journalists, media professionals following the business and tech scenes,
- Job seekers and employees looking for a career change.
EVERYBODY has a good reason to attend Bangkok Entrepreneurs events!
“They do the best events! Ever! Always!”
¬ an anonymous fan 😉
Looking for a partner to organize and/or promote your own event?
Bangkok Entrepreneurs is able to setup successful third-party events or to promote them through our website, newsletter and social media. We have a strong expertise in organizing events in Bangkok, a large network of venues and speakers, and an audience following our news and announcements.
Want to be a partner, a sponsor, a speaker? Contact us now!
PS: Keep in touch! Follow us on Facebook!