Bangkok Entrepreneurs is a Media Partner of Luxury Travel Conference by
New York Times
On December 1st and 2nd New York Times is organizing the Luxury Travel conference at Grand Hyatt, Singapore. Here is a brief description of the events and the speakers who will be addressing the conference.
This December, The New York Times brings together global thought leaders at a crucial summit to explore the future of luxury travel. Featuring keynotes, live interviews and debates, the Luxury Travel Conference will provide access to crucial data and analysis on the currents shaping the sector as well as peerless networking opportunities with the minds driving those currents.
The conference provides a unique opportunity to access insider knowledge and network with the key personalities and leading lights of travel, hospitality, technology, retail, fine dining, and more, as they set the agenda and tackle the big questions facing the industry.
Key Speakers include:
- Rainer Stampfer, President, Hotel Operations – Asia Pacific, Four Seasons
- Beth Moses, Aerospace Engineer, Virgin Galactic
- Neil B. Jacobs, Chief Executive Officer, Six Senses
- Sonu Shivdesani, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Soneva
- Melanie Brandman, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Brandman Agency
- Loh Lik Peng, Founder And Director, Unlisted Collection
- Nicholas Clayton, Chief Executive Officer, Capella Hotel Group, Asia
- Yann Debelle de Montby, Founder, Debelle de Montby
- James W. McBride, Managing Partner, Nihiwahu Resort Sumba Island
Bangkok Entrepreneurs is a Media Partner of Luxury Travel Conference by New York Times. Bangkok Entrepreneurs members will receive an exclusive discount of 20% (a saving of US300) as a two day delegate. To register or for more information, visit www.nytluxurytravel